Providing High-Quality Medical Services Since 1989
Our extensive experience has helped attorneys save time and money as they are comprehensively able to navigate through the complex medical and scientific issues in their cases. We offer 30+ years of consulting services, and the quality and value of our work are second to none. We are confident in our abilities to help you.
Julia Olijnyk Selah, R.N., M.S., C.R.N.P.-B.C.
- Maintaining Current Clinical Nurse Practitioner Practice Privileges at The National Institutes of Mental Health
- Consult to both plaintiff and defense attorneys, enabling rapid summation of case strengths and weaknesses and identifying the client’s needs
- The Special Masters of The United States Court of Federal Claims have appointed me as a Joint Life Care Planner to opposing parties in order to decrease the adversarial nature of litigation and expedite case resolution
- I have qualified as an expert Nurse Practitioner Life Care Planner in many states throughout the country
- Served as an expert Nurse Practitioner Life Care Planner nationally and abroad
- Nationally Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the ANCC
- One of a select group of Life Care Planners with dual licensure to practice Medicine and Nursing
- Firstborn American
- Run a Woman Owned Business
- Cancer survivor of 10+ years
- Survivor of domestic violence
- Designed and completed a clinical study while at The University of Rochester Graduate School, now available in The Library of Congress
- Authored several chapters in nursing and advanced practice nursing textbooks