Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
Board Certified Senior Disability Analyst
Injury Analyst and Claim Adjudicator
Using Medical and Nursing Training, Expertise and Experience to Bring You Clarity, Direction and Success!
Our medical-legal consultations are tailored to your particular case needs and completed promptly and thoroughly. Our careful expert analyses bring what initially appears to be uncertain and unclear into focus, and provide you with a clear understanding of your case’s strengths, weaknesses, and applicable science. On occasion we discover surprises, which facilitate an even more favorable case outcome.
We bring our 30+ years of nursing, medical and legal case experience, knowledge, perspectives and insights to each analysis. We can provide you with exactly what you and your firm need to achieve success.
Work Product Options Include:
- An Injury Analysis Report outlining pre-and-post-injury clinical status and functional abilities, all injuries sustained, and whether injuries are permanent and life-altering
- A Life Care Plan outlining all probable future injury-related needs
- A Joint Life Care Plan, in which we work with both parties to address all probable future injury-related needs and costs
- Participation in settlement conferences, reducing the adversarial aspects of a court proceeding and facilitating pre-trial settlement
- Quantifying all probable future injury-related needs, by category, annually and for the individual’s lifetime
- A Disability Evaluation Report
- And more
We take pride in helping our clients achieve successful outcomes in all types of personal injury cases. For a consultation, please fill out the form below. We will get back to you shortly.